Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FOREWORD

Namaste! ( greetings in Nepalese language) to all of my readers.


This is  the very short description of my country Nepal. There are very few countries in the world that are as fascinating as Nepal. For its size, you will find variety  and diversity found nowhere else. From Everest and seven other eight-thousanders forming Nepal’s crown to the mystical Valley of Kathmandu with its living culture and world listed heritage, from numerous pilgrimage sites to jungles teeming with exotic wildlife, there is something of interest for everyone. Here winds whisper the legends, where mountains stand tall, where rivers flow in abundance, and gods and goddesses dance. Most of the places have some historical myths which I would love to share with all of my readers someday. 

Please do comment all my articles over here so I can do a little more better and provide you a nice piece of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment