- The Radio Nepal, began its broadcasting.
- First women's college was opened at Dillibazar in Kathmandu.
- Many feudal duties and obligations such as forced and unpaid labour, etc were removed.
- Dayabirsingh Kansakar established the Paropkar Anathalaya ( Orphanage).
- English education started for common people.
- The number of educational institutions reached 4,191 form 355 during the Rana period.
- The Supreme Court was established.
- A bill to end the Raja-Rajauta system was introduced.
- Foundation of the Tribhuwan University.
- Inauguration of Law College in Kathmandu.
to be continue......................
Post a Comment